Tweet NoTaco4U: Root Beer...Beer? Where? I have my check book out....

Friday, October 15, 2010

Root Beer...Beer? Where? I have my check book out....

You know how it is. All your life you are searching. Since you were a kid, you've been looking for something. Whether you were snooping around the kitchen drawers at your Grandma's house, or looking through the dirty mags in your uncles tool shed.  You've been searching ALL YOUR LIFE! Me too for that matter. Not really searching for love because I have plenty of that already. No sir. I am searching for a real old fashioned kick you in the nuts honest to goodness Root Beer. That's alcoholic Root Beer son. Please tell me that there is such a thing...Please tell me that my search has just begun....Because I love me some friggggin Root Beeyr!

No comments:

Post a Comment