Tweet NoTaco4U: Orosco's Taco Truck on Jacksboro

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Orosco's Taco Truck on Jacksboro

I had just finished an awesome ride with Fort Worth critical mass and after having a couple pints at the T&P bar, I was ready to head out for some alcohol soaking grub. As I was planning to head over to the Taco Bell, I realized I was not that far from that Taco truck on 2160 Jacksboro Hwy, Fort Worth, TX at the Valero gas station.I call it Orosco's because it has this unfinished word on the front that was close enough and the Truck didn't really have a name. I ordered 2 tripas and 1 barbacoa taco and they were served on a paper plate and wrapped up in celophane. These gems were absolutely delicious. The bonus was that green hot sauce in a cup that they packaged along with the Taco plate. This was also served with plenty of onions and cilantro. OMG! Especially at 5 bucks! You cannot beat that for you get on your plate. This place has the BEST tacos I've tasted so far. I mean, I don't know when I have felt this happy about a taco stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment