Tweet NoTaco4U: NITE JEWEL ~ AM I REAL

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

NITE JEWEL ~ AM I REAL



Los Angeles based Nite Jewel will be be coming through Texas for a few shows this year. They will be playing the 35C Denton Conferette, as well as a multiple SXSW official and non-official showcases. RG has come a long way from when she first released her first demo back in 2008. I first saw her perform at TheLoft in Dallas where she opened up for Deerhunter and Times New Viking. She has a way of stirring the crowd and I'll never forget that first time she said..."Why isn't anyone Dancing?" That was the greatest. I had never heard anyone like that and she was definitely the hot topic that evening. A few months later I decided to pick up her Good Evening EP and ever since I have been following. I look forward to seeing the new NiteJewel ensemble. Of course Emily Jane will be dearly missed for sure.

WWW.NITEJEWEL.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment